awy;276929 Wrote:
> No, no decisions yet. I am thinking hard about the practicality or
> retaining the audio feedback, where possible. The current mechanism
> really is horrible but I can see that it has some use and there is
> clearly some support for it.
>
> The 'press centre button to enter scan/select mode' sound interesting.
> Any further comments on this?
>
> Alan.

hi,

Any consideration given to 'track scan' plugin type solution, just
implementing it in a way that would jump to it and then get back to
where the screen was before the action?

thks,

slimkid

The sound stage will open up, bass will tighten and the imaging will
improve. DVD performance will also increase substantially.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iAj2aPdQnk or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvMNuuFSvN0
or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDRhRv4q_SI