On 14-Mar-08, at 12:55 AM, SlimPvC wrote:

> haunyack;279393 Wrote:
>>
>> No need to wait a full night.
>> You may want to give it a generous interval, then if you still cannot
>> load the browser check with support.
>> .
>
> After a full night there's still no page loading. So there must be a
> different problem. I have sent a question to support. But I don't
> think
> I can wait a full day before reverting back to 6.5.4 and forgetting
> about SC 7.0.
> (Access to my Squeezebox is essential for my everyday life ;-) )

Before you give up, I'd recommend giving it one last go from the
command line.
I can't recall if the windows exe changed, bug I'm sure you can sort
it out. It will be in Program Files\SqueezeCenter\server

try:
slimserver.exe --debug
server=DEBUG,database.sql=DEBUG,network.http=DEBUG

it might be squeezecenter.exe or slim.exe (I can't keep track of all
of the file shuffling any more)

-kdf