kdf;279704 Wrote:
> Edit server.prefs (location varies per OS, Windows is in Docas &
> Settings/All Users/Application Data/SqueezeCenter/prefs)
>
> remove the filterHosts, allowedHosts, authorize and username prefs.
>
> That will clear all blocking settings and you can restore what you need
> later.
> -kdf

have tried. Did not work. (Settings i found there seemed to be OK BTW)
Also completely removed server.prefs and restarted the app. Didn't work
either.

Support response was that i shoudl completely uninstall, disable virus
program and redownload/reinsstall SC70. Am trying that now. I cannot
figure out why that would work, but it's worth a try.

--
SlimPvC