Zaragon;279752 Wrote:

> What was apparent is that IE7 internet settings consider 127.0.0.1:9000
> SqueezeCentre:9000 and SqueezeCentre.mynetwork.com:9000 as three
> different sites so needed trust setting up or zones security relaxing.

Sounds like a good point, (support also advised to reset the browser
security settings), but this does not explain why I have the same
problem with Firefox.

The Firefox message may be more informative for some:
‘the connection to the server was re-initialised while loading the
page.’ (or something like that, this is translated from dutch)

Does that mean anything to you?
BTW- firewall and virusprot. are both off.

--
SlimPvC