I use the N770 currently for controlling my Squeeze Box II when I am too
far away to use the IR remote. It works pretty well, except for issues
with latency. I tried many recommendations from the kind folks on this
forum, but nothing really impoved it. Does the Duet Controller have any
issues with latency? Is latency a function of the WLAN Mode? I have a
wireless B/G network, but I think alot of he time it is dropped down to
B mode since I have B mode devices on the network.

So my question is what is better about the Duet Controller than the
Nokia? If it for sure will be fast, that would be a great plus. Any
other reasons I should buy it?

--
Zten