I don't have the 770 in front of me at the moment - and can't quite
recall how I did it. But I was able to start the media player on the
770 and connect to the "stream" of the SlimServer. And then use the web
browser built into the 770 to connect to SlimServer, select the 770 from
the web drop down list - and then select music to play. It all worked
very well - of course - not quite as seemless has just having 1 app do
it all.

Also, I did this inside my firewall - never tried to set up a ssh
tunnel to do this from outside my house...

Kevin

--
kkitts