bklaas;280722 Wrote:
> I would say that I am uniquely qualified to answer your question, as the
> developer of the Nokia770 skin as well as being now on the SBC
> development team.
>
> In short: it is my belief that you will be much, much more satisfied
> with the SBC than a 770 running my skin. This is especially true with
> the latency issues you experience on the 770.

You are indeed uniquely qualified to answer the question, but you are
also hopelessly conflicted.  I am neither, but agree with your answer
completely :)

I started a poll ages ago on Nokia 770 vs iPhone vs SBC; I used to
think that the iPhone was better than the SBC, but recent (3-4 weeks
ago) advances on the SBC have totally reversed that.  The Nokia 770 is
not close to either.

--
adamslim

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have
others

SB+, EAR V20, Living Voice OBX-R2s plus some other stuff
SB3, Charlize, Harbeth HL-P3ES