results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19369
Question: Do you have a 770?

- Got it
- Want it
- Need it
- Forget it

MillmoorRon;281368 Wrote:
> Finally got Minimo working!
>
> Not had much time to play with it properly but it seems to work better
> with the Nokia770 skin than the built-in browser.
>
> The search button actually does something now instead of just putting a
> box round itself!
>
> What happened to the options on the search page though?

Glad that's working better for you. Kind of lame I have to point you to
a different browser to make the 770 work again, but if this turns out to
be an Opera issue, there may be no other solution.

As to the search options, I eliminated them. If you search on a string
from the nokia770 skin it will give you results from all three
categories (tracks, artists, albums). Note: this is not the case in the
Touch skin, where the options as well as a virtual keyboard exist.

cheers,
#!/ben

--
bklaas