results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19369
Question: Do you have a 770?

- Got it
- Want it
- Need it
- Forget it

bklaas;286455 Wrote:
> 770 owners will be pleased to know that I procured a 770 on eBay last
> week and I'm now waiting for it to arrive. That should help the issue
> with supporting the 770 platform immensely.
>
> cheers,
> #!/ben

Fantastic news that you are continuing to move forward. While I love
the new controller it would just cost too much to have one per zone.
I'll continue to leave the N800s in each zone, and perhaps get one more
controller to be used as a "roaming device" for the less frequently used
zones.

Tim

--
timmorris