results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=41597
Question: Does Album Catalogue Creator (RC5+) create a trustworthy
output?

- Yes
- Yes but with minor issues
- No
- It does not work at all

SilverRS8;280948 Wrote:
> Can you try out the following setting:
> In Internet explorer -> Options -> Security Tab -> Local
> internet/trusted sites (do both) -> custom level -> Miscellaneous ->
> Enable : 'Access data sources across domains'
>
> When searching the internet there is very little known about this
> error.
>
> Frank

Thanks.  I tried this and enabled "access database across all domains"
still no progress for me.

Any other ideas?

--
RalphO

RalphO
Transporter/Audio Research SP9/Bryston ST4/Magneplanar MG1.6QR