Will give you and update on what I can now and then look into testing
the SC web access from another machine this evening.

Network setup is as follows:-

Netgear ADSL Router DG834PN
Netgear Gigabit Switch
Squeezebox Reviever connected using Ethernet, 100M/Full, 192.168.0.10
/24
Squeezebox Controller connected via WLAN, 802.11g, 192.168.0.15 /24
Windows XP SP2 PC, Running McAffe Firewall Software, iTunes,
192.168.0.5 /24

The controller works fine and sees the Reciever
Both controller and reciever can access the internet and can be seen on
the Squeeze network website after loging into my account.
I can play most Internet radio and podcasts / Anything from the
internet plays fine.
I can now run the SC 7.0 software on my PC after changing its port to
9001

I cannot see or connect to the reciever from within the SC 7.0
application
I cannot select the PC running SC7.0 as a "Music Source" for the
reciever to use from the controller.

--
Mark T