iPeng is slower than the SBC when navigating the menus, an advantage
with iPeng is that you have a larger touch screen and with some third
party plugins this makes it easier to access some functions on iPeng
compared to the SBC.

If the native app will be as fast as pippin suggest, it will IMHO make
iPeng better than the SBC. The only situation where SBC still will have
the lead is if you feel that it's important that you can control it with
a single hand. Controlling iPeng with a single hand is possible but not
user friendly.

Personally, I feel that I currently prefer iPeng over SBC since it
integrates better with my plugins, but I suspect that users that don't
use my plugins will probably prefer SBC due to the speed improvement.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))