ptrainer;285969 Wrote:
> Many thanks for the cool software pippin. One more question. When I'm in
> 'now playing' view and tap the tracklisting icon at the top right
> corner, it only show the first 8 tracks on the album and doesn't seem
> to be able to scroll through the remaining songs. Is there a way to see
> the rest of the songs?

Ah.. that's the one everybody gets wrong the first time. I's one of the
features Apple has documented badly (is there ANY Apple documentation on
USING the iPhone??? I only found it in the developer's docs myself).
You have to use two-finger scrolling for that (touch the screen with
two fingers at  at time).
Unfortunately it's slow as hell but it's the only way Apple allows for
scrolling  within parts of the screen and I want the controls to be
visible on that screen.

--
pippin

---