Not new, I just want to see the idea get some traction. It's pointless
to keep discussing the same thing over and over when there has already
been (in this or other threads) a consensus of what needs to be done.

I'm not sure what foul language Mike was talking about nor why he seems
to think I mentioned anything about SC7. Maybe I'm frustrated that
despite numerous emails through official customer support channels not
one reply has ever arrived...  Maybe the customer support staff are out
buying dictionaries to check everyone's language use. Better get
different languages/regions because not everyone here is from the
Southern US.

I'm of course blown away that this wasn't made a priority to be
included sometime before SS4, but that's another story. I was going to
make the lightbulb analogy originally but didn't want to go there. ;)

--
MelonMonkey

Bruno
*'Twisted Melon - Fine Mac OS Software' (http://twistedmelon.com) |
'mira - Personal Control for your Apple Remote'
(http://twistedmelon.com)*