Ive tried everything now, and Im about ready to throw in the towel if
logitech support is no help. My reciever just WILL NOT get an IP from
my DHCP server, I have 5 other devices wired and wireless getting IPs
fine via DHCP including another SB1. I have unplugged it, held the
button in, to re search for the player, I have done a factory reset and
tried that, I have tried plugging the thing directly into the router, no
luck. The reciever just refuses now to get anything other than a local
169.254 address and the light on the front always ends up solid blue.

The lights on the back are flashing like there is activity, but still
no go. Is there anyway at all to TELL the reciever to get a static IP
besides disabling DHCP?

--
jason3fc