I sometimes get the following message from my controller.
"couldn't connect your SB to your wireless network. Make sure it is
within range of your wireless network. (Lost Squeezebox)"

I can usually overcome this by switching off and on again, or if this
doesn't do it, by doing a factory reset.

When the SB is working, all seems pretty normal. The signal strength
for the player is between 10% and 30%.

But overnight the gremlins get in! :-)

I have a new SB Duet, wireless network with Linksys wireless router
WRT54GL (802.11g), Squeezecenter 7.0.1, controller updated regularly.

I think maybe there is a preferred order in which to get the equipment
started, but not sure.

Any help appreciated.
Thanks
Mike