rbl;288733 Wrote:
> By coincidence I actually have a LinkSys WRT54GX. Any idea how I get
> this software, or what it is called. Presumably I just prioritise .flac
> files and off I go!
Unfortunately, there are some big differences between the WRT54GL and
the WRT54GX, and the biggest is that the GX doesn't do 3rd party
firmware. You could check out your manual to see if the GX does any
kind of prioritization, but I strongly doubt it.

If you're interested to know more about the software (e.g., you're
considering getting a different router), Wikipedia has a good set of
links to the 3rd party possibilities with the GL
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linksys_WRT54G_series). But if possible,
I'd try a wired solution for the SB3 first.

--
aubuti