rbl wrote:
peter;288977 Wrote:
Wireshark is an option. but that usually won't work with a wifi
interface

Does that mean I have to run it from my wired desktop, and not my
wireless laptop, or does it mean I wont see the wireless activity
anyway (e.g. the SB3 activity). Many thanks for your help ...

This is a fairly complicated matter. Wired networks usually employ a switch for distributing the traffic, in the old days this used to be a hub. Switches separate the traffic in such a way that you normally only can see the traffic to and from your own PC (the one that's running wireshark). If that's where your SC is running that may be good enough. If it's not you'll need a switch that can copy all traffic onto one port. I have such a beast but they're usually much more expensive.

Regards,
Peter