if i push the "back" button, nothing happens. Its like a loop. I only
can push the OK button for the update, the controller reboots and a
only can choose the option "start the update". I restarted the
slimserver, I have updatet the slimserver to the newest version.
nothing helps. I am an it-professional, I know clusters, solaris,
networks and so on. I have a wired 100 MBit CAT5 Lan and I use the
Duett in the Bridge Mode. Buts this peace of hardware makes me crazy.
sometimes it runs like a charme, but sometimes you cant use it because
you have no connection to the receiver, why? its a miracle. You look to
your network, to your dhcp server to the mac-adresses, to the slimserver
and and and.......
My Network is wired, so it couldnt be a "wireless" problem. I am tired
of spending so much time in making this peace of hardware working. I
wont to hear music, thats the reason why i bought the duett.

--
xn03296