I'm having some of the same Duet connection problems discussed in this
thread.

My set up is a little different than most in that I don't have a
computer connected to my network most of the time (long story) and have
been listing primarily to Pandora or Internet radio.

Basically, my entire network consist only of a Netgear Rangemax WPNT834
router using WPA2.

Connectivity with both the Duet and my laptop has gotten better doing
the following things:

1.  Turning off the feature that lets the router switch channels.  I
now keep things on channel 8.

2.  Broadcasting my SSID.

However, I'm still having problems.

1.  Often the controller doesn't find the receiver.  Am I right in
thinking that my WiFi situation is unrelated to this or do they talk to
each other through the WiFi network?

2.  When I look to see what devices are connected to my router, should
I see separate entries for both the controller and receiver?  I've only
ever seen one SB device connected to the router.

--
Rolo