Firstly, apologies as I haven't read the *entire* thread.  But I thought
I would post my experiences of connectivity with the SB3.

My router is a BT HomeHub (a very common router in the UK based on a
Thomson/Alcatel box).  I have WPA2 and manual channel selection
running.

My SC runs on my home pc, which is not run 24/7 and is therefore
subject to normal daily power-downs.

I had *very flaky* DHCP performance between the HomeHub and SB3, and
had to regularly go back through guided setup to get the SB3 to renew
it's lease (it would often be allocated a private address range 169.x
on startup).

Although it doesn't affect other wireless devices on my network (Wii,
couple of laptops), I don't think the embedded DHCP server gives
stellar performance.

Hacked off with the constant loss of connectivity I shifted the SB3 to
a static address outside of the HomeHub's DHCP range.  Since then
(about 2 weeks and counting), connectivity has been absolutely rock
solid.

I am sure many Duet owners have already tried the static address
approach, but if not I urge you to give a try.

--
browellm