At the moment I leave my server on all night, so that the SB3 in the bedroom
can wake me up in the morning.  I'd love to help save the environment by
putting my server to sleep overnight.

I don't like using SN as an alarm clock - I prefer to wake up to music in my
local lbrary.

It would be nice if a SB could be configured to automatically switch to SN when
the local server goes down, and use the internet time to send a WOL packet
locally a minute or so before the alarm time is met.  eg. provide a menu
"SqueezeCenter Sleep" that would connect to SqueezeNetwork, passing the time
that the SqueezeCenter server should be reconnected to, and then send the local
server to sleep.

Phil