Jesus, you still at it jaffacake? incredible uber-trolling.

Stop going on about your bloody review, like you are the master of the
universe. No one cares, do you get it... no one. Stop going on like you
are some kind of internet god, you got striped of your moderator status
on the forums when they realised what a strange little fanboy nutjob
you are - and now you expect us to believe, after everything (lies and
all - you never even used a beta unit before that cnet review, admit it
you naughty little monkey), that you are not biased? Leave us a alone
now please, and stop preaching to us in that horrible patronising tone.
Sono's rules, you know everything, thanks we realise that now and you
can now to write your wonderful review thats going to change the world
of technology and our understanding of everything forever. Then maybe
you could go for a walk and get some fresh air.

--
autopilot

*SlimServer:* 7.0 (Windows XP)
*Players:* Squeezebox 3 (main room) / Squeezebox Receiver (bedroom) /
Softsqueeze (home office).
*Amps:* Cambridge Audio 640a (main room) / Denon MD30 (bedroom) /
Logitech 5.1.
*Speakers:* Mission 701's (living room) / Kef Cresta 1's (bedroom) /
Logitech 5.1's.
*Remotes:* Harmony 525 (IR) / 1 Beta SB Controller / 1 Official Sb
Controller.

'LAST.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/domrevans/)