I've got 3 Squeezeboxes around the house and I'm looking for the best
way to setup the same custom menu structure for each?

It's nothing complex but I like to remove the menus I don't use and
just have the ones I use all the time, i.e. Album, Artist & AlienBBC at
the root level.

What's the best way to achieve this? I've previously done it manually
but it's frustrating when these settings get lost due to server
upgrades (or more likely just me fiddling with things) so I figure
there must be a quicker way of doing this....

--
nolan