erland;300183 Wrote:
> Is it really necessary to use these long page names without any spaces
> in now when we are using MediaWiki as the wiki system ?
>
> For example:
> http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/SwitchingFromSubversionBackToGeneralReleaseOrDowngradingSlimServer
>
> Wouldn't it be better to use names with spaces so the name itself also
> is a human readable title in the top of the page ?

I think I asked the same thing.  These _really_ need to be updated to a
readable form.  It would also yield better search results.

It would probably take some type of global search and replace, as the
URLs reflect the page titles.  In MediaWiki a space in a page title
becomes an underscore in the page name.

--
JJZolx

Jim