Does anyone have a suggestion for a naming strategy of pages that is
related to setting up a configuration with various third party plugins
?

Maybe the actual page name doesn't matter and we should just put them
in a specific category instead ? In that case, any suggestion on a good
category name ? Maybe "Configuration Examples" ?

The reason for the question is that I like to move the pages regarding
this that I currently have on my personal wiki.

As an example a page that describes how to setup support for ratings in
SqueezeCenter:
http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Setup:_Rating_support_in_SlimServer
The complete list of pages I like to move is those listed on this page:
http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer_Configuration_Examples

The above mentioned pages currently have large focus on my own plugins,
the idea with moving them to the slimdevices wiki is to make it possible
for other plugin developers to add more information regarding their
plugins that is useful in the context and also to make it possible for
users to edit the contents based on their experience.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))