I been a SqueezeBox/Transporter user for about 1 1/2 years.

Ratio: about 50:1 listening time to fiddling time.

I do believe that most of my fiddling time has less to do with
SqueezeCenter and more to do with the computer and OS that I'm running
SC on. The computer is an old Dell 4600, which is on it's last legs,
and the OS is Windows XP. SqueezeCenter runs perfectly fine but the
computer ends up needing a reboot every day or two regardless of my
listening habits.

By the way, I have two SqueezeBoxes, one Transporter, one Squeeze
Controller and several plugins installed, all which normally work
without a hitch, as does SqueezeNetwork, on the rare occasions that I
listen to SN.

--
ralphpnj

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels -> Snatch -> The Transporter ->
Transporter 2