Ben Sandee;310841 Wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 8:57 AM, Howard Passman <
> Howard.Passman.3aufxz1213192801 (AT) no-mx (DOT)
> forums.slimdevices.com> wrote:
>

> > Seems to be folks are pretty happy with the SB2 and 3.  Maybe I
> should
> > have asked more specifically about the DUET since that what I'm
> using.
>

> Don't like the results? Change the question!  Still don't like the
> result?
> Make up results!
>
> Ben

I'm interested in finding out about the DUET because it's what I have.
I may be guilty of not thinking my question out carefully enough at
first so I guess that gives you the right to be nasty.  I think the
results are pretty positive toward the product so far.  Of course there
had to be someone who would come along and not want to play, but had to
make a negative comment.  Congrats

P.S. Not sure where exactly I made up the results, but I'm sure you're
right.

--
Howard Passman

Sorry slow to respond.  I don't spend that much time online.