results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=48780
Question: Which user category do you belong to most ?

- The geek
- The audiophile
- The structured music lover
- Massmarket Joe
- Other (None of the above fits me, see wiki page before choosing
  this)

I find these categories a little forced with respect to the first three
(geek, audiophile, tagger) which feel like they operate at different
points in time:

1) installation (geek)
2) browsing and search (tagging)
3) listening (audiophile)

So, to me it feels like there are only two choices [ 1,2,3 ] and 4.  I
find myself less focused on 3, but don't feel I can make a choice
between 1 and 2.

Perhaps better would be to allow weights to each category:

1: 40%
2: 40%
3: 20%
4:  0%

Forum software packages provide "polls", so questions gets forced into
a world of radio buttons, which are perhaps not the right tool for
attempting to understand a user base.  Its like asking users if they
more strongly agree that they have two elbows or ten digits.

--
MrC