results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=48780
Question: Which user category do you belong to most ?

- The geek
- The audiophile
- The structured music lover
- Massmarket Joe
- Other (None of the above fits me, see wiki page before choosing
  this)

I voted Geek, but that doesn't mean I like to tinker.  I'm the type of
Geek who seeks stability, reliability, and redundancy in my systems.

I thought I was an audiophile, because since I was a kid I've loved
music, audio gear, and great sound.  But I had to kick myself out of
that club about a decade ago.  I had a pile of cash and could afford
pretty much any component or system I desired.  But I ended up just
buying a nice audio rack from Salamander because I was happy with the
system I had.  Shameful, I know.

Music Lover?  Definitely.  "Structured" Music Lover?  I have no idea
what that means.  If it means Bach, then I'm not one.

Joe Six Pack?  Nah.  The kind of beer I like costs $6 a bottle.

--
Pale Blue Ego