Club1820;311256 Wrote:
> Yes, you are correct.  But if I am going to have the controller with me
> outside, I will most likely want to use it to its full potential to
> justify the purchase.   Not just hit the Skip Track Button.
>
> Hopefully they will come up with a solution for this in the next
> version.  By then, next summer will be around. LOL.  I guess I will be
> jogging in and out this summer.
You might not want to write it off so quickly. I was puzzled by this
thread because I've been using my controller outside on my deck
regularly without problems. Most of the time was in the early evening,
but I just took it out in the morning sun and I had no problems reading
it. When I turned it in some directions I needed to shade the screen
with my other hand, but for most orientations it was fine. YMMV and all
that.

Try it out this summer, and send it back within 30 days if it doesn't
work for you.

--
aubuti