Thats' a fairly large room. I think you would do well with the A5s. I
have the A2s and absolutely love them.

Would not hesitate to repurchase. The A5s would fit that room perfectly
— although you they have to be brought away from the walls a bit;
however, I would suggest that you'd have to do the same with the A2s —
not for venting's sake, but for proper reflection of sound.

These speakers are amazing value for the money.

--
dsendecki

HP MediaSmart Server EX475 > Linksys WRT54G > 4 Squeezebox Receivers
SBR#1 > Yamaha HTR6060 > Klipsch Quintet II — (Living Room)
SBR#2 > Audioengine A2 — (Bedroom)
SBR#3 > Creative Gigaworks T20 — (Kitchen)
Planned: SBR#4 > Amphony 5.8 GHz Digital Wireless Transmitter/Amplifier
(Model 1520) > Yamaha All-Weather Speakers (NSAW150B) — (Outdoor Patio)