Thanks for taking the time to fill us in on here. It looks like the full
posting is now up at
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/radiolabs/2008/06/under_the_iplayer_hood_for_rad.shtml.

I'd have to say I'm a bit of a heathen and I don't listen to much
classical music, but I think its a nice touch that the bitrates off the
on-demand version reflect the complexity of the content of the differing
stations.

I'm not really sure who this question is to, but which streams would we
be able to access through SqueezeNetwork/AlienBBC? Is it just the WMA
and realmedia streams or is there any way we could get the protected
MP3/AAC feeds?

I guess that question is a) is it technologically possible to get those
feeds and play them through the squeezebox (presumably only through
AlienBBC) and b) are we allowed to do this?

Thanks again,

Rob

--
robroe