Skunk;315802 Wrote:
> It looks like the Plugins wiki is mirrored on the main nav bar under
> Community>Plugins, so that must be why it's not editable.
>
> If anyone who can change it agrees it should be there could you please
> add it?
The MusicIP plugin isn't a "third party" plugin, it's bundled with
standard SqueezeCenter.
The MusicIP server/software isn't really a plugin it's a separate
software that is integrated with SqueezeCenter using a plugin, so I
think I would prefer to have it in similar place as iTunes.

There is a "Using iTunes with SqueeceCenter" link in the 'Beginners
Guide' (http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/BeginnersGuide), I think
it would be appropriate to have a similar MusicIP link.

The "Third-Party SqueezeCenter Plugins" links on the front page should
really be called something else, something like "Third-Party Software"
which could contain both third party software, third party plugins and
third party Controller Applets.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))