I have a Dell m90 with a Intel3945 a/b/g card. When upgrading (if you
can call it that) to this router (WRT110) I noticed that large
throughput (bit torrent's, CentOS iso downloads, large db dump file
downloads) all cause my wireless to die and I have to manually
reconnect via network manager every 5 minutes...

I got dell to replace the wireless card twice, bought the N version of
the card. Fought with Linksys support. They want me to RMA the device
but I've found enough evidence online to support the fact that there is
something wrong with the firmware...I did update the firmware, reloaded
various kernel modules and libraries. I compiled my own driver. BTW
when I talk to other wireless routers...no problem...

/sigh the long and short of it is: don't buy this router. Not until a
firmware revision past 1.0.4 comes out that addresses this. I made sure
the 4th tech in India forwarded on our chat session with supporting data
(this forum) to the firmware developers...

maybe that'll get us some help =)

--
jpastore