I went back to using this router a few days ago after I continued
getting very poor network test results with my homeplugs.  I upgraded
the firmware on the router to the latest that was offered, and when I
connected the Duet using wireless to the router, I still had dropouts
when I started playing songs.

I went into the router setup and turned off the router firewall.  I
tried playing music again and it worked!  I have had no dropouts for
the last four days playing flac files.  I am seeing excellent network
test results, and have a signal strength of about 68%.  Everything now
works as it should.

This may not be the best option, but it is working for me right now and
I am finally able to enjoy the Duet as it should work. Hopefully it will
continue to work!  Could the router firewall have been causing the
problems?

Pat

--
musictappy