A lot has been said so I'll try to keep my email short and refrain
from redundant comments (also, it's late and I make less sense than
normally).

One thing I would suggest is to split the discussion into two threads
which I feel got mixed in here.
1) Rates and procedure for running workshops for commercial companies.
2) Delivering workshops for organisations whose policies/activities
may be considered by SCF members as going against the values the
members subscribe to.

It does look like the discussion on Monsanto workshops shifted towards
(1) in the recent emails. But there were some strong opinions on (2).
I think in order to make the discussion constructive and informative
for the community and the  Steering Committee these topics should be
discussed separately.

Cheers,
Aleksandra