As someone who has switched from Mic***oft Office to OpenOffice.org, and is
trying to encourage others in my field (environmental engineering) to do the
same, I have a "wish list" for some things that would make the switch to Open
Office go even more smoothly for folks in my profession:

1) It would be great if there were an easier way to tell Calc what sheets of a
spreadsheet were to be printed.  Also, when I hit print, I often get the sheet
that's on the screen, plus one or more other sheets that I didn't need.

2) It would be great if there were more border types to choose from in a Calc
spreadsheet.  Many tables we produce need a double border on the outside, fine
lines in the interior, and medium lines to separate the main sections of the
table.

3) It would be great if it were easier to produce mailing labels from a
spreadsheet of names and addresses.

4) It would be great if you could print envelopes to an addressee of a letter
you are writing, just by highlighting the address and making a few clicks.

I love OpenOffice.org, and I want it to be used by everyone, and that is the
motivation for my comments.  I do not have the programmiing skills to help with
the heavy lifting, but I can help spread the word around.  Having the features
listed above (or some of them anyway) would help alot in "selling" folks in my
business on the benefits of OpenOffice.

Thanks for reading, for giving the world OpenOffice, and for anything you can
do!

Richard Doherty
Engineering & Consulting Resources, Inc.