[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Mplayer is such an application, but good luck distributing it.
but why the "Real media" requirement? i don't think we should care about anything else beyond free formats - Ogg Vorbis and perhaps uncompressed Wav

Last time I checked, you can't play *VIDEO* in Ogg or mp3. *VIDEO* is the whole point of this conversation. It's not just about including "useless bloat" of a media player - if you would actually read the thread - it's about including a way to play a video along with an Impress presentation.

-Chad