Hi!

I'm not on the development team, but the idea of moving to .NET / Mono would be quite interesting. I'm not sure how doable it would be considering the large code investment they have in their current system, though.

I would like to hear some official opinions, though. The developer community would probably be better to ask; I seriously doubt this question would be scoffed at.

-- Travis.