Le vendredi 08 avril 2005 Ã 11:23 -0700, Chris BONDE a Ãcrit :
> Right ON!
>
> Similar questions from brochure to newsletters to booklets have been asked.
>
> Chris
>
> > Ok, from the responses, it sounds like MS-Publisher is around because
> > it was bundled for a while with other MS products.
> >
> > Perhaps an article or tutorial or HOWTO on the topic of using OOo for
> > flyers or newsletters is in order.

A real dtp mode would be better. Publisher sucks, but dtp itself is so
much more powerful than word processing. Had publisher and word been
published at the same time, I'm not so sure word would not be the ugly
office duckling now. Of course word processing can work in text mode, so
by the time publisher was feasible word was already well established at
Microsoft.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot