Mensaje citado por Rigel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> None that I know of. Are you sure this person didn't confuse our product with
> someone elses?
>
> Daniel?
> Alex?
> Anyone?
>
>      Rigel
> --- Martin Dickinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Your product was discussed at my church last night and we were all informed
> > that while it is an excellent product that is has a built-in tracking
> device
> > that keeps up with all your web activities.  Your comments please?

Well is not the first time I heard about this, this is usually when ZoneAlarm or
other desktop firewall warns you that OOo is looking for an open port. This is
done whe OOo crashes and tries to send the crash reports to --- Sun.

Some people has been put off by this and others has label them as spyware.

--
Alexandro Colorado
Co-Leader of OpenOffice.org Spanish