I´ve being using openoffice for a time now and I´m very pleased with the product. Nevertheless, there is one feature Microsoft Word has that I find very usefull and don´t find it in Openoffice.org or StarOffice: see my footnotes all together at the bottom of the screen so I can properly edit them. This is very useful in order to see the prior footnote and know if I have to use Ibidem, opcit, etc. without having to go to the page where the footnote actually is. Is there a chance new version of openoffice.org might have this feature?

Regards,

Gabriel Lagunes
Mexico City

P.S. Sorry for my terrible english