On Sat, May 14, 2005 01:30:19 AM +0200, Mathias Bauer
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> Yes, Daniel names it: we want to see UNO package based deployment
> replacing the document based one. Together with our basic common
> agreement that we want to start investigating how to create native
> packages from UNO packages I don't see any contradictions between
> your statement and mine (complemented by Daniel).

Now I understand better yours and Daniel's argument, thanks. Mine,
however, remains that for not OO.o-specific stuff (templates,
clip-art...)  there is no need to make native packages out of UNO
ones. They can be built in a simpler way right from the raw material,
if the right info is provided.

Ciao,
        Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 3 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

"Get real! This is a discussion group, not a helpdesk. You post
something, we discuss its implications. If the discussion happens to
answer a question you've asked, that's incidental."
                                 -- nobull in comp.lang.perl.misc