I wonder if it cost money to apply for patents?

What's frustrating is I've look at a couple of articles regarding this and the general stance of the patent office is let the courts decide. Total B.S. its their job to review the patents for clear innovation, not to hand them out for ever 'different' idea that comes out. What a bunch of morons.

JB

Eric Hines wrote:

If you generalize this just a bit--and it would still most likely remain within the required specificity of patent offices--to simply have a triggering event to cause the signal... and don't mandate a wire, then you'll own TVs, telephones, cell telephones, kids' can-and-string toys, etc. You'll be in Fat City....

Eric Hines