On Tue, May 31, 2005 21:23:23 PM -0700, Chris BONDE ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
wrote:

1) Please, NEVER retransmit pages and pages of text only to add a
couple of lines. Always trim as much as possible! Thanks

> Hey, guys should not we take this to social?

No, why?
First of all I'm not on that list. I am only interested in discussing
what impacts OO.o adoption. And wrong ideas on patents are darn
relevant to this, so I don't see why this particular thread is off
topic.

Ciao,
        Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 3 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

...the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the
Universe is that none of it has tried to contact us. (Calvin)