OSS has already replaced a number of commercial elements. Firefox for browsing, Thunderbird for email, OpenOffice for (guess what here) in my business, Linux for a file server ( soon the desktop). I don't get your commment. :-)

Cheers,
Alex Janssen

Chuck wrote:

Anthony Long wrote:
I'm curious to know what people think about this article?

http://hbsworkingknowledge.hbs.edu/item.jhtml?id=4834&t=technology

Cheers,

Anthony

There are four things in life that are guaranteed...

1) You will be born
2) You will die
3) You will pay taxes
4) OSS will _NEVER_ replace commercial software