On Sun, Jul 24, 2005 01:21:34 AM -0500, Peter Kupfer OOo
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> M. Fioretti wrote:
> >2) ... and *I* personally explained how to do that 15 months ago, on the
> >   OpenOffice users list. That's why I'm still a bit pissed, can I?
> >   Right now I get a "servlet error" by the oo.org search engine, but
> >   as soon as you can, you might want to read the thread (started on
> >   april 17, 2004) titled
> >
> >   "[users] new solution for unsubscribed users, was: Who is CPH? "
> >
> >   The way it's explained there needs some refinement, but it would
> >   definitely work as it should.
>
> As I recall, didn't your solution call for something that our mailing
> list provider/program can't do?

Yes. This is why I explained 15 months ago, and repeated yesterday,
that it requires "Only a one time setup by one regular OO.o
contributor" (those who you in another message defined better as "high
ranking list administrators") on his or her computer.

Ciao,
        Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 3 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

Da quando amo, riesco ad indossare i miei anni: non sono piu' vecchia
   --   Sarah Cristina Ceccarelli