on 07/24/05 12:07 'M. Fioretti' wrote:

On Sun, Jul 24, 2005 12:36:31 PM -0400, Chad Smith ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
wrote:

if *YOU MARCO* won't do it, why the hell should anyone else?

As already said, I have no computer which I can leave online 24/7, and
this is not going to change.
Is this concept *too* technical for you?

If the idea is good, is the fact I can't do it myself a reason to keep
the lists in this mess?

Now, moving again from your supreme technical skills to your human
ones: who the hell do you are to tell anybody you never met in person
that he can open his mouth only if he can *afford* a personal, 24/7
connectd, 5 nines reliability server and the related connection costs?

Thanks for knowing my bank balance, job status, problems and fixed
expenses so much better than me. You really have to grow up a lot
before going alone among adults, kid.

      Marco

Marco:

While you have brought up a topic that may or may not ever see a resolution, you might want to consider cutting back on the espresso.

You're bringing a lot of this vitriol on yourself - the poster asked a valid question and you responded with anger and insults. Your posts have been filled with such from the beginning of this thread. You are acting like a spoiled child when he doesn't get his way. It's all about others being wrong, being uninformed, being uneducated, and being insensitive.

Your opinions seem to place you in the minority on this topic. You can't seem to find a solution within your own e-mail client to manage the small number of duplicate posts (yes, Marco, it is a small number) because others are trying to show some measure of politeness on the OOo lists to some who do not subscribe before posting or who do not follow the instructions provided earlier today. Your clearly elucidated solution sees to have fallen on deaf ears because those with the interest do not have the technology (that's you) and those with the technology (we haven't heard from them yet) do not have the interest. That tells me something about the likelihood of solution coming to fruition, even though (according to you) I am too ignorant and uneducated to understand the technology.

This is my last post on this thread and this topic in future threads. I think the topic was long ago completely done to death. Let us leave it there.