Le mercredi 26 octobre 2005 à 18:43 +0200, Mathias Bauer a écrit :

> I'm not sure wether language being content or style is the only way to
> solve the problem of Anton. Shouldn't it be sufficient if the applied
> style went with the used input locale?

But how do you choose which style to apply ?

If you don't create a very simple style that only specifies language,
there is bound to be bad juju interaction with formatting.

Also if you go through styles that means users will have to set up what
style to apply with what input every time they change documents (unless
of course they use the same set of style for every single document they
modify)

Now, if you use simple styles with only language attribute (to avoid
interactions with presentation) and fixed names (to avoid reconfiguring
OO.o every time you load a new document) wouldn't it have been so much
easier to access language directly in the first place ?

--
Nicolas Mailhot